Question 3000 Series manufacture waitlist

I am looking to buy an RTX 3060ti, and I have heard that EVGA has a waitlist you can sign up for. Im not sure how it works exactly, but I think they will hold your spot in line, and notify you when it is your turn to buy the new stock, whenever that happens. I was wondering if that is something only EVGA was doing, or if there were more manufacturers who had a similar program? I will probably look at signing up for that list pretty soon.

Lutfij

Titan
The 3060Ti's listed on their store all have the Auto Notify function, so I'm wondering what you're referring to as a waitlist. On another note, a waitlist would entail that you input your credit number so that the money has been deposited for a spot in said lineup.

I could be wrong but I haven't seen the same with other AIB partners apart from those who have their own store.

Solidjake

Notable
Sep 6, 2019
From another site that I checked the guys getting emailed from Evga wait around a month to two months before having the chance to get the card. Sign up now, you can always cancel if you get the card elsewhere.

I was referring to this option available on the EVGA website. Is this the same kind of thing you are talking about, or is it something different entirely? Because I assume this is what most people were talking about when referencing the "waitlist". I believe this might be where the 1-2 month wait times come from according to @Solidjake. I would defiantly be buying an RTX 3060 ti though, however I can get one at MSRP. Also, I noticed you mentioned that Lisette is a rep for PNY, while the website based queue was for EVGA. @manninggregoryd. Which would you recommend trying to get a card through?

SPECIAL EVGA 30 SERIES ORDERS NOTICE:
We have made some changes to the checkout process for EVGA.com 30 Series orders. Now we are using a queue based notification system.

To sign up, use the notification button on the product you would like to be notified for. Once product is available (and it is your turn to purchase), you will receive a secure email that will allow you to purchase the product that you received a notification for. Please note that you have 8 hours to place your order, if your order is not complete within 8 hours, the product will be released back into queue system.

Also note that your email address that was used for the notify system MUST MATCH an email that has a registered EVGA account, if an account is not available with that email, you will need to create one before you can purchase. To view the notifies you have selected and if an email has sent, please visit the My Notifies page here.

I have found myself a used RTX 2080, so I am no longer struggling to find a GPU to use. However, I am still looking for an answer. I signed up for the EVGA Queue on December 5th, 2020. It is now March 1, 2021. It has been 3 Months since I signed up for the notification about the 3060ti availability. I have still not received anything from EVGA. When I check the website, they have my notify request marked as not sent, so I didnt miss an email. Does this sound right? Is there something Im missing? I find it hard to believe that the queue is so long that someone who signed up for it 3 days after the GPU was released still hasnt been notified 3 months later. Has anyone had success with this yet?

I also signed up for the 3080 notify, which I am watching for a friend. That has been 1.5 months now, also no word. That surprises me less, but I also thought that availability was supposed to be going up, and some people got their notify in about a month, from what I saw.