Question 3050 ti does it support my PSU?

Lutfij

Titan
What is the wattage for your Seasonic S12II unit? You should be fine to drop in the GPU but we'll need to know what the age of the unit is since age/wear and tear will deteriorate the effective power output of the PSU. The adapter you speak of will be bundled with the GPU. It should be able to plug in to the PSU's end, provided we know what unit you have(wattage wise).

van4221

Reputable
Dec 28, 2016
What is the wattage for your Seasonic S12II unit? You should be fine to drop in the GPU but we'll need to know what the age of the unit is since age/wear and tear will deteriorate the effective power output of the PSU. The adapter you speak of will be bundled with the GPU. It should be able to plug in to the PSU's end, provided we know what unit you have(wattage wise).
Its a 620 watts and i bought it in 3 years ago

van4221

Reputable
Dec 28, 2016

My current specs is
GPU: 1050 ti Rog strix 4gb
Processor: ryzen 5 2600x
Ram: 16 gb hyperx 4x4 2666 mhz
HDD: 500 GB seagate barracuda and a 1TB Western Digital
Motherboard: Gigabyte ab350m Gaming 3 mobo
Case: Rakk Hawani (a local made from the Philippines)