Question 3060 TI Blown Diode

Dec 11, 2021
I bought a used 3060ti graphics card and it was getting hot, I did open and find out the thermal pads had the plastic cover stuck to them still, I cleaned because it melt to the heatsink after I cleaned everything and changed the pads with the thermal paste a spark came out when I turned on the computer. At this point I knew something got burnt so I check with my microscope and this was the only component it was kinda burnt I guess(I'm not sure), I was trying to find it online to replace it but I wasn't able to find it, my question is someone that knows more about this could know if something else could be damaged, I did some inspection but I didn't find anything visually burnt, this diode is next to the memory's since Northridge doesn't accept graphics card, where can I fix it?, where can I find that component or any recommendations. It has "470 15GPS d" on the top of the burnt component.

Thanks for any help
diode1_lrvfwj.jpg

diode_pejqkn.jpg

Dec 11, 2021
No, did not check esr and I conclude that is dead because of the burnt mark on top of it if you compare it to other ones on the backside you can see it's burnt. I think I cut the thermal pad too big and I think it did contact with it. You think the if that got blown, anything else could be damaged? I know the you need more information to have a diagnostic, but based on the information the I provide here. Thank you for the help and link of the component

No, did not check esr and I conclude that is dead because of the burnt mark on top of it if you compare it to other ones on the backside you can see it's burnt. I think I cut the thermal pad too big and I think it did contact with it. You think the if that got blown, anything else could be damaged? I know the you need more information to have a diagnostic, but based on the information the I provide here. Thank you for the help and link of the component
It has nothing wrong with it AFAIS. The marking on top is polarity. You can't diagnose it with no tools/info provided.

Dec 11, 2021
Here is a better angle
cap2_ruhlia.jpg

a spark came out of it so what I think is that something got burnt and this was the only thing I found burnt, I did some search abot ESR and i dont have any tools to test that, theres anything else I can test. I found a short on the board.