[SOLVED] 3060 Tomorrow Any Tips For A Desperate Geek?

ClapTrapper

Reputable
May 25, 2020
The 3060 is dropping tomorrow on 2-25-21 at 9am (EST). Any tips on snagging a 3060 at close to the $330 MSRP?

I'd go $400 for this card-suits me perfect. I want to play games (but honestly just occasionally) and I'd like some eye candy at 1440p. The 12 Gig GDDR6 suits my video editing/VBox needs fine. I don't care that GDDR6 is slightly slower than GDDR6X-more beats faster in this case.

Solution
The 3060 is dropping tomorrow on 2-25-21 at 9am (EST). Any tips on snagging a 3060 at close to the $330 MSRP?

I'd go $400 for this card-suits me perfect. I want to play games (but honestly just occasionally) and I'd like some eye candy at 1440p. The 12 Gig GDDR6 suits my video editing/VBox needs fine. I don't care that GDDR6 is slightly slower than GDDR6X-more beats faster in this case.
First their saying since they will be no FE edition cards the price is going to be in the 500 area.

Lists the cards for sale the direct link don't work but clicking the link below it will.
View: https://www.twitch.tv/falcodrin

^^^^ this link.

Have the sites pulled up and be logged in

ClapTrapper

Reputable
May 25, 2020
There are streams where you can get bot updates and there's always the Newegg Product Shuffle. I got both my 3080 and 5900X just from Falcodrin and DataLovers on Twitch alerts.
3080 and 5900x???

Hey I know you!! I've been meaning to give you your Birthday present...

3080 and 5900x (that's is my fantasy build-a year ago I'd say it was my NEXT build!)

Hummm, give me your home address and let me know when you won't be home (I want the Birthday present to be a surprise!)
hehehe

Twitch? I'm old. I get a Twitch Alert, I goto the hospital in an ambulance.

Seriously, THANKS BRO!
Appreciate it!

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
3080 and 5900x???

Hey I know you!! I've been meaning to give you your Birthday present...

3080 and 5900x (that's is my fantasy build-a year ago I'd say it was my NEXT build!)

Hummm, give me your home address and let me know when you won't be home (I want the Birthday present to be a surprise!)
hehehe

Twitch? I'm old. I get a Twitch Alert, I goto the hospital in an ambulance.

Seriously, THANKS BRO!
Appreciate it!

it took a LOT of tracking down. Trust me, it's a pain in the ass. I had a spare laptop on the stream for like weeks!

ClapTrapper

Reputable
May 25, 2020
Your best, and likely only, chance is to wait outside a brick and mortar location.
With all the scalpers using bots to purchase cards these days, I would imagine online wont be an option.
Thanks.
Nah. I refuse. If I can't easily spend my money, some entrepreneur will fill the gap eventually. The Free Market always prevails in the end.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador

First their saying since they will be no FE edition cards the price is going to be in the 500 area.

Lists the cards for sale the direct link don't work but clicking the link below it will.
View: https://www.twitch.tv/falcodrin

^^^^ this link.

Have the sites pulled up and be logged in

Reactions: ClapTrapper
Solution