Question 3070 crashing issues

Nov 2, 2021
So i have a 3070 card, never had problems in the beginning but now when i play steam games, the games always crash, from cs go to MSFs, they freeze, i can still hear sound, but cant move my mouse or nothing. I can play valor ant, bf4, eft, and its fine, but when i try squad, flight sim, cs go, my games crash, and i think i also had problems with steam version apex legends. I looked up 3070s crashing and ig a lot of people r having problem with it. some say drivers (which i think it is), some say power supply (mines an 850w), i have my CPU i9 9900k oc to 5.0ghz, NEVER had problems, some say bios settings, my system doesn't overheat, especially the gpu cuz i watch it. my last card was a 2080 and my current one is a evga 3070. any suggestions?

Exact make and model of your PSU?

Run a userbenchmark and post the link to the results here.

Use DDU in safe mode to remove and reinstall your GPU drivers.

Nov 2, 2021
Curious about the outcomes of this, 3070ti gaming oc and ctd in almost every game, occasionally getting a bsod live kernal event 142 but can't get much literature on that particular error. Benchmarks are excellent though, never crashing on those. Win 11, fully omegleazar DDU'd, multiple drivers affected, 50 days left to RMA...

Curious about the outcomes of this, 3070ti gaming oc and ctd in almost every game, occasionally getting a bsod live kernal event 142 but can't get much literature on that particular error. Benchmarks are excellent though, never crashing on those. Win 11, fully omegleazar DDU'd, multiple drivers affected, 50 days left to RMA...
You still have not answered about the exact make and model of your PSU, neither you provided link to userbenchmark.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS