[SOLVED] 3070 not displaying

Apr 6, 2021
Hello. I recently purchased the nvidia geforce rtx 3070. When I installed it into my pc there is no display showing on the monitor. I have an ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard (ATX), Ryzen 7 3800x CPU, 16GB Corsair DDR4 3200 ram, and an EVGA 750GQ PSU. The fans seem to be running on the GPU. When I reset the Motherboard, the GPU wasn't recognized in the bios. Any help would be most appreciated.

Solution
put your 1660 in and download and install DDU. then boot into SAFE MODE. run DDU with the option for GPU drivers removal. then finally l click on the DDU option to clean and shut down "for installing new GPU". after the shutdown install the 3070, power on. that should help if not take the 3070 back or RMA the card
put your 1660 in and download and install DDU. then boot into SAFE MODE. run DDU with the option for GPU drivers removal. then finally l click on the DDU option to clean and shut down "for installing new GPU". after the shutdown install the 3070, power on. that should help if not take the 3070 back or RMA the card

Solution
This is possibly a Bios issue. The RTX is PCie gen 4 and your Mobo is Gen 3, even if set to Auto under the bios settings it may not give a signal. Set the Pcie x16 slot to gen 3 not auto and it may work. This issue also crops up with gen3 riser cables on gen4 GPU's.

Apr 6, 2021
I did try this, and no luck. Still just a black screen from the monitor. Keyboard lights up just fine.