Question 3070ti and i5 9600k very low fps on every game

May 7, 2022
Ive had this card for about a month and my fps has not been very high with games like rainbow six seige geting 70- 100fps, Cyberpunk getting 30-50 fps, GTA V fps was 45- 60 and this is a problem with nearly every other game and every new game. i also had a 2060 before upgrading that was under preforming and im struggling to think of what is causing it or how to fix it. let me know what infomation to send that would help discover the problem with my pc

Ive had this card for about a month and my fps has not been very high with games like rainbow six seige geting 70- 100fps, Cyberpunk getting 30-50 fps, GTA V fps was 45- 60 and this is a problem with nearly every other game and every new game. i also had a 2060 before upgrading that was under preforming and im struggling to think of what is causing it or how to fix it. let me know what infomation to send that would help discover the problem with my pc
Down load this.
UBM

Reboot and wait a few mins then run UBM with the browser closed.
Post a LINK to the results page.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to list the specs to your build like so;
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
OS: if you're on Windows 10, include the version(not edition)
Monitor:

Since you've stated that the system was upgraded, please parse two sets of specs, one for before the upgrade and one for after the upgrade. If you swapped the motherboard as well, did you reinstall the OS?

Userbenchmark can't and won't identify your PSU nor it's age. You might want to try and uninstall your GPU drivers using DDU, download the latest off of Nvidia's support site, then manually install the drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

May 7, 2022
My Specs are:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-9600K Processor
Motherboard: Asus PRIME H310M-E R2.0
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (1 x 16 GB) DDR4 3000MHz
SSD/HDD: Kingston A400 120GB
2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB
GPU: Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB
PSU: Corsair CX750M (2021), CX-M Series, 750 Watt 80 PLUS Bronze
Chassis: NZXT H510 - Compact ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case
Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24´´ Full HD WLED Monitor (1920x1080)