[SOLVED] 3080 GPU being on max load while idle and also insanely low fps in games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Well, you could try higher DSR values in Nvidia Control Panel and see if that changes anything...

Did you run Display Driver Uninstaller before all this, or was this built from scratch?

Also, cpu and gpu load thermals?
At a glance your build does look pretty solid!
My only input still resides in the display you're using, so I'd give that a go if you can borrow a display from someone. Anything above 1080p just to see if it lags less at higher resolution.
Other than that, I'm out of ideas! Maybe someone else can jump in and troubleshoot better than me, best of luck!

Leeksys

Prominent
Dec 2, 2020
At a glance your build does look pretty solid!
My only input still resides in the display you're using, so I'd give that a go if you can borrow a display from someone. Anything above 1080p just to see if it lags less at higher resolution.
Other than that, I'm out of ideas! Maybe someone else can jump in and troubleshoot better than me, best of luck!
Thanks for your help I don't have a different resolution monitor right now but Ill get one soon.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Well, you could try higher DSR values in Nvidia Control Panel and see if that changes anything...

Did you run Display Driver Uninstaller before all this, or was this built from scratch?

Also, cpu and gpu load thermals?

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.