Question 3080 ti Vga LED on motherboard on and fans spinning but no LED on GPU and no signal to monitor. Can this be fixed or should I RMA?

Dec 29, 2021
Windows 11 Home + USB Recovery × 1
Wireless 802.11ac × 1
FREE 4x CM MasterFans RGB ($72 Value) × 1
Cooler Master TD500 RGB × 1
850W ATX 80 Plus Gold × 1
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 12GB × 1
1TB NVMe M.2 × 1
16GB DDR4 Dual Channel × 1
CM MasterLiquid ML240L + MasterFans × 1
X570 Chipset | AMD × 1
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core × 1
So i just copy and pasted my specs.

I received this new prebuilt computer from Build Redux and as soon as I plugged it in I was getting no signal to my monitor. I've tried 3 different monitors as well as 2 different HDMI cables.

I plugged my old gtx 1080 into the new PC and everything booted up as it was supposed to.

Tried everything under the sun to get this freaking thing working. Any suggestions?

So you only tried HDMI out ports from the card? And you tried all the HDMI ports on the card? EDIT: make sure you are FULLY inserting the HDMI cable into the slot and there's not a little bit of a barrier on the back with the case slot metal preventing full insertion. I had that issue with my recent build and had to make adjustments with the case.

If you've done/confirmed all of the above, I'd suggest trying a display port cable out of that video card just to be sure it's not a bad HDMI interface chip on the card. That is if you have a monitor with one of those inputs. If it still doesn't display, then you've got a bad card. Wouldn't be the first time with a pre-build.

Good luck.

Dec 29, 2021
So you only tried HDMI out ports from the card? And you tried all the HDMI ports on the card? EDIT: make sure you are FULLY inserting the HDMI cable into the slot and there's not a little bit of a barrier on the back with the case slot metal preventing full insertion. I had that issue with my recent build and had to make adjustments with the case.

If you've done/confirmed all of the above, I'd suggest trying a display port cable out of that video card just to be sure it's not a bad HDMI interface chip on the card. That is if you have a monitor with one of those inputs. If it still doesn't display, then you've got a bad card. Wouldn't be the first time with a pre-build.

Good luck.
looks like i have to count on their customer support : /