[SOLVED] 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming Issues

Aug 16, 2021
Trying to condense this...got my card back in February, really only started using it back in May. Played RE village, and more recently Apex Legends and Fallen Order. Last week an issue started happening where during a game the screen would just go black but the computer/peripherals would still be on. I actually replaced every component of my computer sans the GPU. I don't know if my GPU is bad (even though it is only a few months old and barely used) or what. My current setup is 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming, 5800x, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 750W Corsair RM750x PSU. I also deleted my entire HDD/clean installed Windows 10 and all drivers.

Solution
Trying to condense this...got my card back in February, really only started using it back in May. Played RE village, and more recently Apex Legends and Fallen Order. Last week an issue started happening where during a game the screen would just go black but the computer/peripherals would still be on. I actually replaced every component of my computer sans the GPU. I don't know if my GPU is bad (even though it is only a few months old and barely used) or what. My current setup is 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming, 5800x, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 750W Corsair RM750x PSU. I also deleted my entire HDD/clean installed Windows 10 and all drivers.
try to update your motherboard bios to the latest then install amd chipset driver.
try to update your motherboard bios to the latest then install amd chipset driver.

Solution