AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
<A HREF="http://www.overclockers.com/tips794/" target="_new"><font color=white>...</font color=white></A>

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
>Are you trying to get banned?

are you saying I'm not allowed to post a +Intel link?

or could it be that your little pitiful mind coupled with blind AMDmongrel rage missed the link?

tsk, tsk,..such a waste.

Intel_inside

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
hmm you should have made your link more obvious

<A HREF="http://www.overclockers.com/tips794/" target="_new">http://www.overclockers.com/tips794/</A>

this is what he posted

<i>The devil's advocate</i>

Matisaro

Splendid
Mar 23, 2001
LoL, why did you do that meltdown, it is impossible to see the freakin link, and it looks like an empty post.

"The Cash Left In My Pocket,The BEST Benchmark"
No Overclock+stock hsf=GOOD!

TheAntipop

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
what are you trying to point out? that intel has gained back some market share? did it ever occur to you that just because more people by something, it doesn't make that product good? most people buying computers are idiots (as you are quickly proving no different), so because a million and a half idiots buy intel, we should be scared into believe its a better processor? think these things through before you post em all happy and proud.

Hard work often pays off in time, but laziness always pays off now.

tlaughrey

Distinguished
May 9, 2001
Yeah, Intel's the best because more people buy their processors. Just like Windows is the best operating system because more people buy that. And VHS was better than the Betamax ... blah, blah, blah. Popularity doesn't mean a superior product, just good marketing. Intel has good marketing (or at least, some kind of marketing), but not the better processor.

<i>There are two theories on arguing with women. Neither one works.</i>

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
>Popularity doesn't mean a superior product

AMD cpu's are so popular but since they are prone to a quick death it would appear that this statement holds true.

tlaughrey

Distinguished
May 9, 2001
Oh, excellent logic there, brainiac. Nice FUD, too. Typical worthless post from you.

<i>There are two theories on arguing with women. Neither one works.</i>

Kelledin

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2001
Funny thing is, AMD CPU's are apparently only popular with people competent enough to build and tweak PCs. Tip: you're not one of those people. :tongue:

Intel CPU's are popular with the masses, but since they have such a hard time keeping a lead over AMD CPU's (or even keeping up, sometimes), it would appear the statement holds true.

<i>If a server crashes in a server farm and no one pings it, does it still cost four figures to fix?</i><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by kelledin on 01/18/02 03:42 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

IIB

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2001
I must say, this info goes aginst evrything i've heard about 4qr' results... and quite honstly im not sure that its true...

scwarner

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2002
You have to remember that everybody has their own preferences. I have used only AMD processors for about four years (33 Mhz jump with noticable performance increase), while friends of mine have only used Intel cpu's (One just upgraded to a PIII-750...not very impressive).
As far as market share... AMD isnt doing bad at all considering that their marketing is extremely limited compaired to Intel's.

"Intel people buy their computers to learn. AMD people build theirs because they already have."

XGForce

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2001
Intel's products are good. So what are you talking about here MR? Yeah don't remind me that Athlons XPs whips P4's ass. Not even much anyway to be noticable. The price difference is there though. Not that much now though.
Intel makes GOOD Quality, reliable products. I can't even belive is some broke more Intel CPUs then AMD's. Hell you can't even freakin' crack the core of the P4 unless you remove the IHS. But who would jesus?

GamerzCitadel.com