Question 32" 4K monitor for Windows 10

Maria2008

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2016
Hello,

I want to buy a 32" 4K Samsung monitor for Windows 10

I don't play any game, I don't use any editing app, I use my PC only for work purpose that's mostly related to lots of word and pdf documents and photos & videos

In many places in internet I saw many people complaining about scaling in 32" 4K monitor and its impact on font and icon sizes and readability for 40+ people

As most of the times I'll be using monitor for texts and also I use glasses for near vision, that scaling thing has confused me whether I should buy it or not

I think biggest reason of mine going for 32" 4K monitor is seeing photos and videos more clear and crisp and I'm not too much in monitor real estate thing

So kindly suggest me whether it's worth to buy above said monitor! Is that scaling thing really so considerable?

Thanks

CeltPC

Honorable
Jun 8, 2017
Personally, I went with the Samsung 32" Neo G7 - which has been outstanding for me. Alternately, you might consider something like the Dell U3219Q, which is in the same price class. If you are looking for a much less expensive option, there is the Dell S3221QS.

Google the reviews for these and see which suits your needs best. There are always tradeoffs :)