Nov 20, 2019
I am currently looking for a monitor for my RTX2060/7 2700x build that will support 144hz and 1440p resolution. However, I am drawn between a 32 inch monitor and a 27 inch monitor.

If I had to get a 32 inch monitor, it would either be the MSI MAG321CQR or the Dell S3220DGF.

If I had to get a 27 inch monitor, I would probably get the same series's 27 inch counterpart, or the Asus ROG Swift monitor.

I am on a budget, with £400 being an absolute maximum.

I intend to use the computer for gaming, study and coding ( hence the 8-core ryzen cpu ).
Any advice is appreciated.

Solution
A lot is going to depend on preference: Things like out of the box color settings, what type of refresh rate you want. Even things like delay. Also if you care about things like HDR

In terms of size alone, unless you have an issue with desk size I always say bigger is better. Any when it comes to brands it can be a matter of preference.

I also have a 2060 super, and I went with 32 inch LG monitor. I wasn't going to go so big, but when I saw the price I had to have it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FLGR2PN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Personally I love it. The edges curve a bit, but out of the box settings are fantastic. Also has really good refresh rate, and ok response time.

Cost me about 370...

FurryVengence

Commendable
Jul 26, 2019
A lot is going to depend on preference: Things like out of the box color settings, what type of refresh rate you want. Even things like delay. Also if you care about things like HDR

In terms of size alone, unless you have an issue with desk size I always say bigger is better. Any when it comes to brands it can be a matter of preference.

I also have a 2060 super, and I went with 32 inch LG monitor. I wasn't going to go so big, but when I saw the price I had to have it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FLGR2PN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Personally I love it. The edges curve a bit, but out of the box settings are fantastic. Also has really good refresh rate, and ok response time.

Cost me about 370 and I believe its on sale for 344 right now.

I almost went with a 27 inch dell, but I heard it had some odd color banding issues and out of the box color was terrible. Not to mention the 32 inch LG I ended up with was only 30 bucks more!

Reactions: King_V
Solution
Apr 14, 2020
Dell S3220DGF is one of the top rated 32 1440p monitors behind the Samsung which is $100 more. I went with the dell too but still waiting on it. Dell also has 10 percent off if you sign up and if you go through members page you get another discount so price was like $415 with tax.