32-Player madness!!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike,uk.games.computer.counterstrike (More info?)

Bored? Come help us give our new hardware a mild battering:

195.242.236.6:27015 Stressed-out.org>>32-Player madness!!!

CS 1.6.

--

"JoeKickass" <mylittlespamtrap@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Bored? Come help us give our new hardware a mild battering:
>
> 195.242.236.6:27015 Stressed-out.org>>32-Player madness!!!

I went in there a few weeks ago - just before I got HL2. It was hilarious.

In then end, though, I spawn camped for a bit and then went in when things
had "died down" a little.

Is it FFon? I can't remember. That would be funny, too - especially if there
was no retribution for TK/TW. You could end up with one (wounded) CT against
16 Ts...

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike,uk.games.computer.counterstrike (More info?)

oh no, this is new, expect a whole bunch of test servers, we really like to
test our hardware before we rent out servers!

If ya know anyone who is worthy of renting an uber server for clan use
(passworded) we have nice offers, it helps the community! Others wishing
public servers pay more, *capitalists*.

However, any income is ploughed back into the community to build more server
boxes, interested in the community idea, well, join us anyway!

<<low price HL1 & HL2 servers for rental>>
<<10 player private clanserver 12 quid!!>>
http://www.stressed-out.org - for details or #stressed on quakenet
CS Public #1, 195.242.236.171:27015 ff=on, awp=off trial public server

"Trunky" <trunky@geemail.com> wrote in message
> oh no, this is new, expect a whole bunch of test servers, we really like
> test our hardware before we rent out servers!

This was the only server I've seen running more than a dozen or so slots, so
I assumed it was yours. It was a 1.6 server. Work's got the better of me the
last few weeks but I should be able to get back on in a fortnight or so -
playing 1.6 or CSS :)))

Gorf123