[SOLVED] 3200g Wraith Stealth cooler temps at full load

Oct 2, 2020
Hi, this question MIGHT have been answered already, but i didn't find any, so I am asking it now.

I will be buying 3200g with the stock Wraith Stealth cooler; it will be at full load mostly since I will be using the iGPU, and its suitable for me to play MC with shaders, PUBG lite, Gta v and some other games over 30 fps.
Does the Wraith Stealth have cooling issues?
Is it good enough in cooling for 1 hour straight on full load?
Should I get an aftermarket cooler(if yes, I might be getting a Cooler Master T200. Is it good enough?)?
Does it go over 70C temps on full load?

In case the specs are needed, here it is:
A320 A pro max from msi
2x4gb ram GeIL 2666mhz
200 watts psu
1 intake and exhaust fan in the casing
1tb sata HDD and 240 gb M.2 SSD.

My area is usually 30+ C, if that helps

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

The cooler will get the job done for what it was designed for. If you cram the parts inside a small case with bad airflow then yes the cooler will struggle. Also, what is the make and model of that PSU?
Oct 2, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

The cooler will get the job done for what it was designed for. If you cram the parts inside a small case with bad airflow then yes the cooler will struggle. Also, what is the make and model of that PSU?
Hi, the psu is 200 watts psu from Value-top, Link: https://valuetop.net/product/value-top-vt-s200b-real-200w-black-psu/. Will it be okay for my next setup? I might be switching to Antec Atom 350w; but as far as I know, 200w is enough.