32GB usb, only about 500MB work, other are not working

Ducanh

Commendable
May 29, 2016
I recently brought an Kingston data traveler usb 32gb, it was preformatted as fat32, but I wanted to usb NTFS on this drive, so I formatted it, it didn't successfully format the usb, and the drive aren't working, I attempted to format it again in Fat32, and it worked. I left it temporary in Fat32 to use, but when I attempt to store data on the USB, firstly it show that the data transfer was successful, but upon unplugging and replugging the usb, the data got corrupted, I tested with multiple fize size and it seem that the data corruption start at 512MB, 1MB more or less, I don't know. Currently I am using Rufus (I know that it's an USB boot maker, but It got the 'Check the drive for bad block' stuff.) and was running the installsion, I unchecked 'Quick format' And selected '4 checks' from the check the drive for bad block, in the mean time I am posting this to ask for help, if the process failed and the drive still are broken. Please help me

EDIT: The Rufus checking is complete, IT DIDN'T WORK, the message I recieved on Rufus is there is too many bad blocks, I attempted to use EaseUS to attempt and repair the error, but I ran very slow starting on the 11% mark (11-15MB/min), and the device is now even more badly funcional, now the corruption is happening when ANY file is put on it, now only the title and the file size show up, and of course when I try to access it, the program say that it's an corrupted file, any help would be thankful, help please.

Ducanh

Commendable
May 29, 2016

Oh.. .. I thought bad blocks can be repaired... Well, thanks anyway