343 Industries Reveals Details, Trailer For Upcoming 'Halo 5' Warzone Firefight Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlasterS33

Honorable
Apr 5, 2013
Halo doing it's thing! now this is how you do DLC

Free dlc is the best kind of dlc. Technically people buying the packs for real money are making the dlcs free, but giving players the choice is doing it right.

poochiepiano

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2010
Most up to date article on the website, as yet no liveblog from the Apple event

Not invited? Helps if you aren't the lowest denominator in Tech websites
I don't know about you, but Tom's Hardware is one of the greatest sites I've ever found when it comes to seeking help for PC-related problems. Not sure what you were trying to accomplish with your comment, but whatever it is, you're wrong.

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009

It might accomplish next year being either bothered to attend or upping their game to get invited. I've been an active user on this site for years and it has seriously gone downhill. If you can't see that all it means is you just don't know the difference. Which is more fool you.

crocker

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2011

It might accomplish next year being either bothered to attend or upping their game to get invited. I've been an active user on this site for years and it has seriously gone downhill. If you can't see that all it means is you just don't know the difference. Which is more fool you.

Compared to what? Just did a few random checks of the Alexa rankings and at least looking at its peers it seems fine.

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009

So no answer as to why they are days late on every major event, including no presence or report on the biggest event of the biggest tech company in the world. Thought so.

scolaner

Reputable
Jul 30, 2014

So no answer as to why they are days late on every major event, including no presence or report on the biggest event of the biggest tech company in the world. Thought so.

Lol, what?

boytitan2

Honorable
Oct 16, 2012

We do not really care about apple here. This is for P.C. enthusiast and hobbyist. Not exactly a site for discussing over priced, under powered apple computers, Nor is the site to big on ipads. They discussed the Ipad pro a little but that thing is a failure. Iphone is cool for people who use it but this isn't primarily a phone site. There is no reason for the audience at Toms hardware to have a interest in a apple event. Seems like you are on the wrong site.

Status
Not open for further replies.