35 - 45 min hang time at windows 7 flag logo

Jtom2015

Honorable
Aug 21, 2013
Yesterday, after my computer being on for like a week, I decided to restart it. When I tried powering it back on, it worked fine until it reached the welcome screen for windows 7, then it just hung there for 40 minutes, then it finally went to the login screen, of which I was able to login just fine. But then I noticed that some applications like event viewer and disk repair crashed shortly after I tried opening them, but other applications like skype, firefox, ect worked fine. The last thing I did before the issue occurred was install new drivers, so I tried uninstalling them and installing the previous one I had, yet the issue still persist. I have restarted the computer like a million times, but its the same thing everytime. Also my second hard drive, when I click on computer, its listed, but it won't show the size of the drive, and when I try to click on it, the window freezes and eventually crashes. And my widget that showed hard drive usage and size of both drives does not seem to want to load. When I was finally able to get into Event Viewer, for the system, it gave me two errors. A 7001 & 7022.

Jtom2015

Honorable
Aug 21, 2013
I just disconnected my second hard drive, and everything was fine. I'm not going to be happy if the second hard drive is going bad, especially with all the important files I still have on it.