35 Billion iOS Apps Downloaded, 100 Million iPad Units Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

tburns1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
This isn't really tech news about gadgetry, or updates, or cool ideas, is it? No, this is about money and saturation of the cult known as Apple. Yes, we know Apple does great. Kudos to their marketing. From what I gather, most posters here are PC and Android aficionados, and could care less about this info. This is apple fanboism, pure and simple.

Usersname

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
[citation][nom]applerocks[/nom]Yes, its just iSheep, keep repeating that if it makes you feel good.[/citation]
And Androids have day and nightmares about electric iSheep...

bllue

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
Windows 8 + RT is where the money is now. There's so few apps (I believe the number is about 3,000) and probably more than a million Surfaces will be sold by the end of the year, plus W8 PCs. It's money just begging to be raked in by developers.

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]applerocks[/nom]Yes, its just iSheep, keep repeating that if it makes you feel good.[/citation]

Your handle contradicts your statements. Anyways thanks for sharing iHater, I prefer buying my electronic goods from US companies.

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
[citation][nom]robochump[/nom]Your handle contradicts your statements. Anyways thanks for sharing iHater, I prefer buying my electronic goods from US companies.[/citation]

So you don't buy anything then... how are you posting on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS