Question 3600 Mhz RAM issue on ROG B550-F Gaming WiFi motherboard ?

Jan 3, 2021
Hi everyone,

I have an issue with my memories in my new build.
I upgraded my 8 year old PC to a

ROG B550-f,
Ryzen 5 5600x,
2x4 T-Force Xtreem ARGB 3600 mhz
Asrock Phantom rx 5700xt.

I do not seem to make the memories work at 3600.
I enable DOCP and system will not boot, I will reboot 3 times and then go to POST where it asks me to go back to last BIOS Config.
Now I just tried enabling DOCP and manually changing to 3200 and for now, it works.... But I want to use them as they should... 3600....

I updated bios to the last available in ROG support page and still getting this issue.

Any ideas?
I have an Antec Quattro 1000w in case you need that info.

Thank you!

Hey there,

Well, you are on the right track. If it won't post with DOCP enabled, the only other option is to set voltage/timings manually.

I don't understand why you can't see 3600mhz in the drop down menu. If you can choose 3200, then 3600 should be just lower down in the menu. Also make sure to set the voltage at whatever your DIMMS need to operate at for 3600 speeds. You should be able to get all that info from the SPD tab under timings table section in CPU-z

If you can't get the DIMMS running after that, RMA them.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2021
Hey there,

Well, you are on the right track. If it won't post with DOCP enabled, the only other option is to set voltage/timings manually.

I don't understand why you can't see 3600mhz in the drop down menu. If you can choose 3200, then 3600 should be just lower down in the menu. Also make sure to set the voltage at whatever your DIMMS need to operate at for 3600 speeds. You should be able to get all that info from the SPD tab under timings table section.

If you can't get the DIMMS running after that, RMA them.

I can see 3600, it's selected automatically, but then it won't post.

When you select DOCP 3600mhz does the DRAM voltage change to 1.35v?

Yes. It does set it to 1.35

Feb 15, 2021
Hi everyone,

I have an issue with my memories in my new build.
I upgraded my 8 year old PC to a

ROG B550-f,
Ryzen 5 5600x,
2x4 T-Force Xtreem ARGB 3600 mhz
Asrock Phantom rx 5700xt.

I do not seem to make the memories work at 3600.
I enable DOCP and system will not boot, I will reboot 3 times and then go to POST where it asks me to go back to last BIOS Config.
Now I just tried enabling DOCP and manually changing to 3200 and for now, it works.... But I want to use them as they should... 3600....

I updated bios to the last available in ROG support page and still getting this issue.

Any ideas?
I have an Antec Quattro 1000w in case you need that info.

Thank you!
Hi, this sound stupid but check if you have the correct postition you need install in dimmb2 and dimma2, and try DOCP again check the layout

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/...NG/Q16609_ROG_STRIX_B550-F_GAMING_QSG_WEB.pdf

its Magic! ;D