[SOLVED] 3600x Idle temp and 1060 6GB QUESTION

Feb 26, 2021
Hello!
I am running a 3600x and a GTX 1060 6gb

These are my temps while watching twitch, is this fine?, i am in a room thats not easily coolable

CPU : 43C
GPU: 36C.

Solution
One more question, while i watch twitch and play minecraft at the same time, its gets to around 45-48CPU and stays the same for GPU, is that good too? im just worried.
You are very far from needing to be worried.
You can go up to about 85C on that GPU before you need to worry. My GTX 1060 runs at 82C on full load.
The spec on the CPU is 95C...but I wouldn't let it get to 95C. A good target to shoot for is below 80C under full load and the lower the better.
One more question, while i watch twitch and play minecraft at the same time, its gets to around 45-48CPU and stays the same for GPU, is that good too? im just worried.
You can go up to about 85C on that GPU before you need to worry. My GTX 1060 runs at 82C on full load.
The spec on the CPU is 95C...but I wouldn't let it get to 95C. A good target to shoot for is below 80C under full load and the lower the better.

Solution
Feb 26, 2021
so i shouldnt be worried at all about my idle temps?
I get really anxious about it to be honest, but that really calmed me down