[SOLVED] 3600xt Asus tuf x570 no signal fully lit dram led debug light is on

Jun 12, 2020
Hi I'm trying a new build and I can't get a display at all. Not even bios. I am running a ryzen 3600xt, Asus tuf x570, vega64, raidmax 1200 80 gold. I'm getting power to everything but no display. I've disassembled and reassembled to no avail. I don't want to throw it out the window...........

Solution
Cpu is brand new no bent pins. I have Corsair vengeance lpx 2x16 on 2nd and 4th slot. I've tried moving the memory around but the same thing Everytime. It all powers up with no output signal and the dram debug led is lit immediately. I've even tried different ram but the result is the same

I mean bent pin or pins from installing it. It can happen if not careful.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Dram points toward memory. What configuration do you have? Two memory modules in the 2nd and 4th slot from cpu. Check they're seated properly and dimm latches lock in on each memory side.

Could possibly be bent cpu pins causing memory issues.

Jun 12, 2020
Cpu is brand new no bent pins. I have Corsair vengeance lpx 2x16 on 2nd and 4th slot. I've tried moving the memory around but the same thing Everytime. It all powers up with no output signal and the dram debug led is lit immediately. I've even tried different ram but the result is the same

boju

Titan
Ambassador

I mean bent pin or pins from installing it. It can happen if not careful.

Solution
I have the Asus TUF x570 as well.

Are you 100% positive the memory is seated properly? I really don't like the dimm slot locking design used. I prefer the old school type with locking tabs on each end. But this board has the slide lock style on lower side. PIA.

Reactions: boju

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
I have the Asus TUF x570 as well.

Are you 100% positive the memory is seated properly? I really don't like the dimm slot locking design used. I prefer the old school type with locking tabs on each end. But this board has the slide lock style on lower side. PIA.

Agree, they have the same kind of slot on my Crosshair VI, when I rebuilt my system on it I almost made the mistake of not having the memory fully slotted due to this goofy setup.