Question .

How are you seeing the speed while you are in the game. I assume you run a speedtest in a different windows to show the 50mbps while the game was running.

Does it actually cause you any problems. Games use very little bandwidth. You have to remember the World of Warcraft and other similar games used to run on dial up modems that were running 56kbps.

Oct 5, 2020
How are you seeing the speed while you are in the game. I assume you run a speedtest in a different windows to show the 50mbps while the game was running.

Does it actually cause you any problems. Games use very little bandwidth. You have to remember the World of Warcraft and other similar games used to run on dial up modems that were running 56kbps.

Ran the game at windowed not at full screen to check the speed at net speed monitor. It's not playable at all.

Do you know how much bandwidth those games are suppose to use. I know the vast majority of games are under 500kbps with some far lower. How do you know 200kbps is not the normal rate.

Problems with games tend to be the jitter (random latency) or packet loss problems not the bandwidth.