DryTEK

Reputable
Mar 16, 2017
So in near future I am going to replace my current PC with completely new build.
And one of the last questions I have about it is the CPU cooler.

I am going to run 3700x and I have heard good things about the stock Wraith Prism cooler as it does the job. Now I am not really into overclocking and I use my PC mainly for gaming and sometimes for video edition (not much but it's there). Question stays - should I upgrade the cooler? I have in mind either Noctua NH-D15, BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 or wildcard Arctic Freezer 34 eSports DUO.

I am really thinking about the Arctic one as it's 1/2 price than the rest. But I couldn't find many trusty reviews (except KitGuru), where it had pretty good results.

What is your opinion? By the results I don't think that I can justify double the price of those big boy coolers.

Solution
If the Freezer 34 is available to you, then you definitely can't go wrong with it.
I'm a Noctua fanboy, and even I can't make an argument for the performance that cooler offers for the price - actually, there's the NH-U12S... still more expensive though.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
If the Freezer 34 is available to you, then you definitely can't go wrong with it.
I'm a Noctua fanboy, and even I can't make an argument for the performance that cooler offers for the price - actually, there's the NH-U12S... still more expensive though.

Reactions: CountMike
Solution

TRENDING THREADS