380x 84 celsius with 67 fans speed.

simon23

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
hello please i need advice. While ago i saw that my temperature on my graphic without msi afterburner are big.
So i tested it on furmark for 5 mins and card maxed out 84 celsius. Fans went to 67% usage(low usage i think).
I have bed airflow in my case graphic doesnt have fan to get hot air out there is only hole.
Is it because card is broken or is it something else?
Thank you

Solution
I would check the fan curves on afterburner, and modify them to be more aggressive, but honestly those temperatures could be much worse- I would not worry too much, it might be the fan curve only maxes at 90oC, which is the case in my card at stock

Rooster__

Reputable
Jan 26, 2016
I would check the fan curves on afterburner, and modify them to be more aggressive, but honestly those temperatures could be much worse- I would not worry too much, it might be the fan curve only maxes at 90oC, which is the case in my card at stock

Solution

simon23

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015

I get max out at 80 celsius with 90% fan speed and average is something like 76 celsius, when i have msi afterburner on with change fan speed and then i got something about over 84 celsius when msi afterburner off i did not monitor the card but i saw that after i got out of a game the temperature was 84 celsius sou i think it went over that.
Should i buy a new case, becouse now i think that is problem with tempretures on my card.
and Thank you.

TRENDING THREADS