Question 3950X Aorus Master codes

Kyle_James

Reputable
Feb 3, 2016
So I was running into a ton of issues on the x299 platform with my 7900 x and I jumped ship

originally looking for a 3900 X at micro center on Black Friday one of my friends that works there told me that they had the 3950 X so naturally I went with it due to its rarity at the moment. I picked up the aorus master x570

Everything has been running really good although I do have a few questions, I have a set of g skill Trident Z Royal 3600 memory (32gb) and XMP profile was able to easily overclock it to its rated speed
The issue is when I am in Windows I start with the normal code 40 or AA
the second the ryzen master software opens up I get f8 and it jumps between F8 (staying on mostly) then I can get OC

is this something I should be worried about? I have used Asus boards my entire life and have never seen anything like this. the computer seems to be running fine and I have played multiple games and rendered a few videos any input on this would be extremely helpful thank you!
And sometimes d2 will pop up for 1 sec then goes back to F8

the PC is under a full custom Hardline water loop and I don't want to take it apart but if I have to return the motherboard
I will

I am on the F6 latest bios

Kyle_James

Reputable
Feb 3, 2016
I actually solved this
Ryzen master was the culprit
Just uninstalled and and everything is AO

Side note, game mode started causing bsods
Never used that software and it seems unnecessary

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS