Question 3950X Aorus Master codes

Kyle_James

Reputable
Feb 3, 2016
So I was running into a ton of issues on the x299 platform with my 7900 x and I jumped ship

originally looking for a 3900 X at micro center on Black Friday one of my friends that works there told me that they had the 3950 X so naturally I went with it due to its rarity at the moment. I picked up the aorus master x570

Everything has been running really good although I do have a few questions, I have a set of g skill Trident Z Royal 3600 memory (32gb) and XMP profile was able to easily overclock it to its rated speed
The issue is when I am in Windows I start with the normal code 40 or AA
the second the ryzen master software opens up I get f8 and it jumps between F8 (staying on mostly) then I can get OC

is this something I should be worried about? I have used Asus boards my entire life and have never seen anything like this. the computer seems to be running fine and I have played multiple games and rendered a few videos any input on this would be extremely helpful thank you!
And sometimes d2 will pop up for 1 sec then goes back to F8

the PC is under a full custom Hardline water loop and I don't want to take it apart but if I have to return the motherboard
I will

I am on the F6 latest bios

Kyle_James

Reputable
Feb 3, 2016
I actually solved this
Ryzen master was the culprit
Just uninstalled and and everything is AO

Side note, game mode started causing bsods
Never used that software and it seems unnecessary