Question 3D Acceleration graphics can not start up / Graphic hardware have blocked the app

Gustavo_14

Commendable
Feb 5, 2017
Hello, I'been having this issue since I build this PC, for some time it was OK but after the last update of windows 10, it all broke apart.

First my specs:

Ryzen 3600
VEGA 56 Sapphire
16GB 3200mhz
Deepcool 700W Bronce
SSD 220GB
HDD 1TB

I use the ssd for system only files, and HDD to install anything else.

Windows 10 Pro OS Build 18362.356

To put it simple, whenever I get on any game I was getting "Game" Could not start up 3D Acceleration. I did many thing nothing worked and I decided to format again the PC , now is not giving me this problem but Im seeng poligons and lines also freeze image all of this on World of warcraft, classic and retail. other games couldnt access but since I formated the PC I havent download yet other games to see how are they working.

What I tried:

Clean installation of Video drivers.
Regedit TrlDelay 8
Exclude from Antivirus / Firewall / Access Folders.
Compatibility view Windows 7/8/Vista / Run as Admin / Full screen optimization.
System Troubleshoot.
Disable any overlay : MSI AFTERBURN /DISCORD / OR ANY XBOX LIVE , basically anything that says Overlay I disable it and without disabling anything.
Updating the windows till last version give me the error .... so that I think was the main issue.
Update Chips/sata/ display etc...
The only thing I havent try is to use a different version of windows like a custom one with older version of windows... to see if this fix it...

VEMtrxw.jpg

Let me remember guys that I had to format the pc cuz it was giving me 2 error...

World of Warcraft cant start up 3D Acceleration

And the other error was being display on all games with "Game.exe" Has been block from accessing Graphic hardware.

Last edited:

Gustavo_14

Commendable
Feb 5, 2017
Ah, just in case you may think that the video card is faulty, it isnt, till the last windows update any game BF 5 / GEARS OF WAR 5/ THE DIVISION 2 /MODERN WARFARE ALL OVER 85+ FPS ON ULTRA and 50*C

The only game having issues was WOW and still for some time it worked well at ultra with 85-120 fps stable at ultra., but now after the last patch, all the games had the graphic hardware denied....

Gustavo_14

Commendable
Feb 5, 2017
I installed other games now and they arent blocked anymore and working fine, but WoW still has poligons and traingles and stuff everywhere and freeze for a second.