Question 3DMark Time Spy score only 4 659 on GTX 1060 6B

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Welcome to the forums Trinity!

Do you notice any difference in real life application - probably not.
I mean this respectfully, but so many people get so caught up on benchmark comparisons - and benchmarks rarely reflect real life application.

No CPU is exactly the same, No GPU is exactly the same, No RAM is exactly the same. They all operate slightly differently with different capabilities.

There is every possibility you are reaching thermal throttling if you haven't monitored temperatures. But in all honesty, I wouldn't worry about benchmarks against others, just see if you have any real world problems in applications.

Jun 9, 2019
Welcome to the forums Trinity!

Do you notice any difference in real life application - probably not.
I mean this respectfully, but so many people get so caught up on benchmark comparisons - and benchmarks rarely reflect real life application.

No CPU is exactly the same, No GPU is exactly the same, No RAM is exactly the same. They all operate slightly differently with different capabilities.

There is every possibility you are reaching thermal throttling if you haven't monitored temperatures. But in all honesty, I wouldn't worry about benchmarks against others, just see if you have any real world problems in applications.

There is a gain in fps which im trying to get But Right now im sitting at 114p which is fairly good

Reactions: PC Tailor

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Yeah I bought a dual corsair vengence 2x16GB But my other ram stick gives me hardware problems so I just took it out
Well if you're only gaming then 32GB would be far more than you'd ever need anyway. Most of it would probably be sitting idle.

2x8 would probably be a more suitable setup, but hopefully you returned the other module as the manufacturer should be liable.
Having said that you'd probably need to return the whole pack.

Jun 9, 2019
Well if you're only gaming then 32GB would be far more than you'd ever need anyway. Most of it would probably be sitting idle.

2x8 would probably be a more suitable setup, but hopefully you returned the other module as the manufacturer should be liable.
Having said that you'd probably need to return the whole pack.
I ended up selling it to someone who wanted it as scrap but I’m receiving a new one today so hopefully the score will imporve

I also have one last question for you so I have a kraken x62 and I was wondering should I connect my case fans to the daisy or directly to the motherboard?