Question 3rd Display Not Working all of a sudden

ryancam561

Honorable
Aug 26, 2017
Title is my issue, all of a sudden my 3rd display stopped working. Flipped around where the display ports go on my card so I know its not a port issue. I have a 3070 TI.

Things I have tried,
  • Resetting and wiping all drivers to a later driver when it was working.
  • Shuffled display ports
  • swapped out display cord as well

The weirdest things happen when I try to add the display cause it is showing up. My whole computer freezes.
0XOzWKJ.png

Also here as well
KYiTvCz.png

S2X84bl.png

Rather high endish build so I'm not to sure why this randomly happened to it. was running 3 monitors perfectly fine.

Have you doubled checked to see if the refresh rate matches? Check the monitor settings to make sure it is matching the proper dp or hdmi version. You can try unplugging all monitors from gpu, power cycle your monitors off/on /off. Then power cycle your pc, off/on/off Then plug add one monitor at a time, on see that it works, off, add the next one see that it works, off, then add third one and cross your fingers.

ryancam561

Honorable
Aug 26, 2017
Have you doubled checked to see if the refresh rate matches? Check the monitor settings to make sure it is matching the proper dp or hdmi version. You can try unplugging all monitors from gpu, power cycle your monitors off/on /off. Then power cycle your pc, off/on/off Then plug add one monitor at a time, on see that it works, off, add the next one see that it works, off, then add third one and cross your fingers.
How would I check the monitors refreshrate if I cant get it to get on,
Also can you send how to check the dp/hdmi versions?
Thanks!

ryancam561

Honorable
Aug 26, 2017
Also tried only the monitor by itself and had no signal, than plugged back in the other two working just fine. Is it a monitor issue?