Question 3rd Monitor doesn't turn on please help!

Mrsteno2000

Commendable
Jul 7, 2020
Hello everyone I have a question, I just bought 3 of the same monitors which are the MSI G2712. I have one plugged into the main DVI port and the other 2 plugged into the display ports on my graphics card.

Now the problem is when I turn on the computer only the 2 that are plugged into the graphics card ports turn on. The 3rd one plugged into the DVI doesn't turn on automatically and I have to login, turn off and on the monitor and go to windows settings to detect it. What can I do so that this 3rd monitor turns on automictically I'm confused?? Thanks in advance!!

What is the model of your graphics card and why are you not simply running all three from there?

Do you have the integrated graphics enabled in the BIOS?

What are your full hardware specifications including CPU and motherboard models?

Mrsteno2000

Commendable
Jul 7, 2020
What is the model of your graphics card and why are you not simply running all three from there?

Do you have the integrated graphics enabled in the BIOS?

What are your full hardware specifications including CPU and motherboard models?
its a Nvidia 1660 as to the other questions I have to see

MSI isn't a model either. It's a brand. Download and install GPU-Z. On the main information page it should tell you what the model of your card is. Or you can simply look on the label of your card or the box it came in and the model should be listed there.