[SOLVED] 3rd party cooler for Ryzen 7 2700X / 3700X ?

I've just upgraded two of my rigs with the AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and 3700X and both currently have the Wraith Prism installed. Very pretty and effective cooler, but I hear it, even inside closed Fractal Design Define R5 and Define S cases. I'm seeking a quiet and reasonably effective cooler, but I'd love to pay $35 if possible. I'm aware that a Noctua NH-U12S would work splendidly but at a cost of $60 USD; I'm in the United States. I realize what I'm seeking probably sounds like fantasy land, but I figured that I'd ask. Feel free to suggest item above my budget, as I'm assuming it'll be necessary.

-- cooler goals --

quiet
reasonable cooling
easy installation (optional)
$35?

Solution
At around $35 you will probably hear most coolers when the cpu gets a heavy load (gaming/working/stress testing).

Thing is the noise, the stock cooler of my Ryzen 5 3600 had a high pitch which was horrible. I got a budget cooler, Deep Cool Gammaxx GTE and still does noise when the CPU is under heavy load, but the noise is way more pleasant than the stock one.

Im guessing for that amount of money the Arctic Freezer 34 esports Duo or the Hyper 212 Black seems to be pretty quiet and have a good performance.

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/arctic-freezer-34-esports-duo-cooler,6352.html

The Arctic seems to have the best performance/noise level according to TomsHardware and other reviews I read and watch.

Cheers
At around $35 you will probably hear most coolers when the cpu gets a heavy load (gaming/working/stress testing).

Thing is the noise, the stock cooler of my Ryzen 5 3600 had a high pitch which was horrible. I got a budget cooler, Deep Cool Gammaxx GTE and still does noise when the CPU is under heavy load, but the noise is way more pleasant than the stock one.

Im guessing for that amount of money the Arctic Freezer 34 esports Duo or the Hyper 212 Black seems to be pretty quiet and have a good performance.

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/arctic-freezer-34-esports-duo-cooler,6352.html

The Arctic seems to have the best performance/noise level according to TomsHardware and other reviews I read and watch.

Cheers

Solution
Update: I didn't like the Arctic Freezer 34 esports Duo. I personally found it fidgety to install, and my attempts resulted in a couple of the fins on the heatsink bending; I'm not sure if that is my fault or not. I ended up upgrading to the Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black at a cost of $69.95, and I love it.

Reactions: RodroX