Question 3x monitors, side one goes black for seconds

Krisztian_85

Honorable
Apr 9, 2017
hi
I just had my 3rd monitor today. They all identical 144hz screens with display port, they called electriq so not branded, but Samsung panels. picture quality is good., I have them hooked up to my gigabyte 980ti via 3 dp cables. NV surround set up. it was all right for a bit, but then the left side one was started to go black randomly for 2-3secs. now the right side doing it too but not as often. the middle screen working just fine
it happens in game and in windows too. I have latest nvidia drivers. I have tried them with different dp cables (I have 6) I have plugged them in to different/separated wall sockets.
seems like if I unplug the dp cable and reconnect them the issue goes away for a bit.
i'm thinking of re-seat the video card and make sure it has 2 separate 2+6 power cables connected from the psu (which is an evga 850w)
Other than that, any ideas of what is this now? I have never had this before with my old triples on 2x dvi-d + dp to dvi-d adapter.

Krisztian_85

Honorable
Apr 9, 2017
CPU: i7 3770k@4.2ghz
Motherboard:gigabyte Z77x-d3h
Ram: 16gb kingston 1600mhz
SSD/HDD:Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB / ST1000DM003-9YN162
GPU: gigabyte windforce 980ti
PSU: EVGA 850 BQ 850W
Chassis: this has absolutely nothing to do with anything 30gbp clean looking chinese made

even know it is popular, to list all your fancy specs, i truly don't believe that there are many out there with same specs and problems, or anyone, who just look at it and will say: "hey this motherboard with that monitor will cause this and here is the solution."
but i would be happy to be wrong about it in this occasion.

Krisztian_85

Honorable
Apr 9, 2017
ok, so far i swapped over the cables in a different order to see if it is a gpu outlet or monitor. the same monitor was did the same after about 30mins. so now i go over to 2 dp and 1hdmi 2.0, to see if it is working in that setup. if that won't resolve the issue i will swap the 2 side monitors, as the middle seems solid. However sometimes i have flickering lines on it, eagle eyeing them now.