[SOLVED] 4.2GHz AMD Ryzen 2700x Overclock Is This Accurate?!

Spanky460

Honorable
Jan 26, 2013
Would you all say this is a stable over clock? also it does look as though i have a few inconsistencies as in with the CPU voltage in the bios is shows 1.4 volts but not in the programs some things like that.. but it ran 3 hrs at what im believing to be 4.2 GHZ is there something I am missing here or does everything look ok? thanks!
ALSO! is task manager just funny and not actually showing 100% utilization even though other programs show 100%? thanks again!

System..

Windows 10 Pro
Asus Rog Strix X370-F Gaming
trident Z RGB 3200 overclocked to 3333MHz
Ryzen 2700x overclocked to 4.2
Asus Ryujin AIO 3 rad cooler
MSI Aero 1080 GPU

Solution
Looks stable to me. Voltage readouts (as with other readouts) can be funny with Ryzen.

If that ran Prime for 3 hours, I would be pretty confident in it's stability - but the longer the better of course.
82'C is a bit warm, but given that's Prime, I wouldn't be worried.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Looks stable to me. Voltage readouts (as with other readouts) can be funny with Ryzen.

If that ran Prime for 3 hours, I would be pretty confident in it's stability - but the longer the better of course.

Reactions: Spanky460
Solution

Spanky460

Honorable
Jan 26, 2013

Thank you for your quick response! :) very much appreciated! it was at one point up to 95c so its come way down as i tweaked of course with voltages and moving the rad to the front of the case and added 3 more fans (total of 6 fans) sucking air INTO the case and than i have 3 140mm fans and a 120mm fan sucking air out of the case so it seems to have helped :)

TRENDING THREADS