4.6 works fine for me

I updated to driver 4.6, did not remove older drivers first.
Command & Conquer Zero Hour works just as good as before.

What system do you to play ZH on mysystem Slugs along Xp 2400 :(

"We Live for the One we Die for the One" <Mr fred@yahoo.com.au> wrote in
message news:0p8uc0hga5c6kkquvkhf9c6nrdbjmum6mh@4ax.com...

> What system do you to play ZH on mysystem Slugs along Xp 2400 :(
>

> On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 03:36:05 GMT, "Tod" <no_spam_me@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
> >I updated to driver 4.6, did not remove older drivers first.
> >Command & Conquer Zero Hour works just as good as before.

I play ZH on a 1333 t-bird, 740meg pc133 ram, and a gf4 ti4400, and it plays
fine with most of the gfx set to high
If you have a lot of AI players it can slow down.