4 different gpu in single motherboard

Jun 10, 2018
I have ROG Zenith extreme which have 4 PCIe slot for graphic card, recently i bought 'Radeon Pro Duo' and 'gtx quadro p6000' i can ran this two card together, but i have two spare graphic card one 'gtx 1080' and 'gtx 1080ti'
Can run them all together in single motherboard without SLI and CrossFire

electro_neanderthal

Respectable
Jan 22, 2018
Eesh: 4 cards; 2 meant for accuracy (Pro Duo and Quadro) and 2 meant for speed (1080 and 1080 Ti). Those are very different workloads. The 1080 and 1080Ti will not SLI together, they would both need to be the same series card. I'm actually shocked that your PC is running both an AMD and Nvidia card together... unless you mean it boots - which is possible - because I don't think the Pro Duo and Quadro p6000 are actually tackling the same workload together.

If you need to do CAD, run whatever your software best utilizes. Otherwise, I'd recommend the Quadro and 1080Ti: using the 1080 Ti for normal stuff, 3D rendering and gaming, while setting up CAD/simulation software to use the Quadro.

electro_neanderthal

Respectable
Jan 22, 2018

I know this isn't an answer to the OP, but I want to thank you anyway, for letting me know that's possible. It's awesome to know. I didn't even think of using one card specifically for PhysX... brilliant.

You can run all intel, amd and nvidia together. Done it without issues... most of the time. Software that let's you select gpu run perfectly fine once it's all set up. Depending on the compute api, it can use them all at once as was done with gpu renderers. The issue is drivers playing together. I had quadro and gtx drivers override each other when they really shouldn't have since they are separate drivers for each. The other is amd drivers which had to be installed last for it to work.

That's quite a 180 in that edit.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

Don't get too excited. VERY few games support this anymore. This was a popular setup like 5 or 6 years ago, but buying a second card to do that is a massive waste of money.

Also you can run Nvidia and AMD cards in the same machine, they just don't work together unless you are playing a game with Dual Graphics, which as of now is only Ashes of The Singularity.

As an Aside, OP there really is no reason to do this, why would you want to, mining?