Question 4 Monitors, 2 Key boards , 2 Mice 1 PC

Feb 20, 2019
I have a piece of machinery with it's own PC. It is not online. The PC is in my office and the machine is in another room. It is not safe to run the machine while in the room. I have 2 monitors, a keyboard and mouse hooked to the PC in my office.

When I need to adjust, calibrate or trouble shoot the machine in the other room I have to move the PC and components to the other room. This is not feasible.

I would like to have 2 monitors, a Keyboard and Mouse near the machine in addition to the set up in my office. These separate work stations will not never be used simultaneously, it's either or.

Someone recommended a KVM but those look like they are for 2 computers and one monitor. Are there any suggestions that do not involve being online, wifi or remote access. I am not an IT guy so if you could keep the explanations elementary that would be a great help.

Feb 20, 2019
what is the distance you would need to run the cables from the PC to the machine?

what OS is running on the PC?

what are the type of video outputs on the PC?
what is the distance you would need to run the cables from the PC to the machine?

what OS is running on the PC?

what are the type of video outputs on the PC?

The OS is windows 7 Professional.
The best set up would be to run the wires about 30' .If that poses an issue 10' would get me to the other side of the wall and put me in the same room. That would be better than the current set up.
The PC is an Dell Optiplex 9020 . I'm going to show my ignorance. Is a USB a video output? It has 4 of those and then 2 more with an SS by them. If that's not it what am I looking for?