Question 4 year-old PC won't boot anymore

Sep 3, 2019
Hello, I've had this issue for quite a while, my computer wouldn't boot, I read the thread about the boot problems and nothing that was shown there worked. Turned the PC on, all lights light up, fans are on, the mouse's light turns on but not the keyboard's, the monitor remains in sleep mode. What i tried doing was shutting on and off and maintaining the power button to get rid of all the extra power every time until it worked, could sometimes take up to an hour to turn it on so i'd just put the pc into sleep mode instead of shutting it off - stayed like this for about 2 months and it never shut off on its own. When I did succeed in turning it on back then it'd tell me that the current bios settings failed to boot the computer and that the default settings were used instead. I noticed that the hour in the boot mode was always wrong (something like 12:59, January 1st, 2009) so I bought a new cmos battery but it didn't change anything. I never thought of actually put the default setting back because i actually didn't really pay attention, i tried removing the cmos coin to reset the settings but nothing happened. The PC worked really fine otherwise, I could play and draw on it and just do whatever without a single problem. I shut it off last weekend because i wasn't home for a few days, came back and turning it on was impossible.
Here are the full specs :
Mobo : MSI Z77A-G45
CPU : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K 3,40GHz
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
Power Unit : Antec HCG - 620
HD Interno Seagate desktop hdd 1000gb
RAM : G Skill Sniper 4GB
Corsair Vengeance 4 GB

Sep 3, 2019
Try take one ran stick out and try and roast with the other u want to check both ram slots with each stick
Roast with the other? I tried changing their slots but nothing changed if that's what you mean
One of the ram sticks wasn't working anymore at some point and the computer would just start, then shut off and start again on loop so i don't think it's one of the ram sticks having a problem