Question 40 TGP GTX 1650 Max Q vs 60 TGP GTX 1650 Max Q, what's the difference?

Aug 29, 2022
Is there more than just a slight difference in fps between these graphic cards in an mmorpg (like ffxiv)?

I went to a store today ready to buy MSI GF63 today, but I noticed MSI Katana 76 with a bigger screen (17'3) and the same gpu, but running at 60 TGP instead of 40 TGP and it costs 90$ more than GF63. I spent 4 hours in the store browsing the web to compare 2 laptops to find out if 20 TGP difference is gonna affect fps enough to justify spending 90$ more, but I had no luck and went home empty handed.

Please help.

Is there more than just a slight difference in fps between these graphic cards in an mmorpg (like ffxiv)?

I went to a store today ready to buy MSI GF63 today, but I noticed MSI Katana 76 with a bigger screen (17'3) and the same gpu, but running at 60 TGP instead of 40 TGP and it costs 90$ more than GF63. I spent 4 hours in the store browsing the web to compare 2 laptops to find out if 20 TGP difference is gonna affect fps enough to justify spending 90$ more, but I had no luck and went home empty handed.

Please help.
The katana will be supported longer and has better specs in general, where as the gf63 is their vs of basically a different company's system with several drivers that will be a pain in the back side to find in the next year to two

Reactions: Sen.Armstrong

Please help.
https://nanoreview.net/en/laptop-compare/msi-katana-gf76-vs-msi-gf63-thin

It's not a big difference between the two but the little bit that's there is worth the $90 for longer system support and slightly better component match up

Reactions: Sen.Armstrong

TRENDING THREADS