403 error on www.tomshardware.com

If an IP address has been blocked by Tom's, it was done so after much thought and research. We will have been bombarded with Spam posts from that address and we can't risk reopening the door to more inappropriate advertising and general junk. We have young readers and some of the content the Spam brigade coughs up is not for young eyes.

Sorry if it's inconvenient but you might like to use your own IP like the majority of our members and posters do, myself including. We aren't after your location and we're far short of Google, Amazon and the like in trying to trace you wherever you are so tehy can recommend what's available in the next street.

Thanks for your understanding.

Reactions: Rogue Leader
There's no contest. We love VPNs and thousands of our members use them, along with the top management staff, most of all, the top man, Joe Pishgar, who uses one all the time.

It's just bad luck you land occasionally on an address that's been the source of a major Spam bombardment. We're in the middle right now over in Tom's Guide.

If you have a single address that is blocked, drop me the details in a PM and I'll look at it but if you've been blocked several times, it must be a well-source of Spam or worse.