Question 4090 desktop or laptop?

not you

Distinguished
May 14, 2015
Good day everyone

I would like to buy a new pc desktop or laptop

I could buy the
RAZER Blade 16 2023 4K MiniLED Intel i9-13950HX RTX4090 175W VGA 32GBDDR5 2T SSD (it has a deal so its cheaper than normal) its cost is the 4090 video card +1500$

or a desktop with the asus strix 4090 (it has a deal now here so its cheaper than tormal)
i would have 1500$ for the rest of the system i do have a monitor but its 720p so i would have to upgrade that next

Approximate Purchase Date: next week or more likely after next week

Budget Range: 1500$ without the gpu
(600 000 huf)

System Usage from Most to Least Important: gamestream with nvidia shield/moonlight im not at home most of the time
Code compile
compress decompress
When i get a monitor im aiming for 1440p144hz gaming but im not spending much time home nowdays

Are you buying a monitor: would prefer it but not needed to fit in the budget i would prefer to just get the best cpu i can for now and buy monitor later
If i buy a monitor only oled or miniled (preferably oled)

Parts to Upgrade: full build but i already picked the gpu

Do you need to buy OS: No I have it (win 11)

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: https://www.arukereso.hu/

Parts Preferences: both intel and amd are fine i would prefer current gen thou (or 13th gen intel is also good)
ddr5 32gb
Cheapest case practical (i wont be showing off so looks dont matter at all)

Overclocking: Yes (if i can i like to fiddle with it)

SLI or Crossfire: No definately no

Your Monitor Resolution: 1280x720 for now 2560x1440 later

Additional Comments: im using a 3050 laptop now that im also keeping because it has an oled screen
Im not playing competitive games
Gamestream is 720p30fps bcs of internet limitations

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: 3050 laptop doesnt have enough vram (for old games with lots of mods) and this laptop and 4090 card are cheaper now

Parts already selected
Asus strix rtx 4090

Or razer blade 16 with miniled and rtx 4090 but i dont strictly "need" another laptop its just good price

Thank you for the help :)

Last edited: