Question 4090 Help

SillyGooseStuff

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2012
I was able to grab a PNY 4090, but don’t really hear much (or know much) about PNY. How are their 4090’s compared to other brands? Just looking for some input from anyone with experience as I cannot find much info on how good it is with Google searches or on the threads here.

Appreciate it!

I was able to grab a PNY 4090, but don’t really hear much (or know much) about PNY. How are their 4090’s compared to other brands? Just looking for some input from anyone with experience as I cannot find much info on how good it is with Google searches or on the threads here.

Appreciate it!
I had a PNY 2080ti and it was the cheapest looking &loudest POS I've ever had!

candymancan

Reputable
Nov 28, 2019

Appreciate it!

I had a PNY Geforce 4 ti 4600 back in the day.. and a PNY 8800GTS back in the day in 2006, both reference cards.. never had a issue with either... I still have them as well. So i wouldnt worry about it. To the guy saying cheapest loudest POS he ever had.. im sure he bought a reference 2080ti... reference means reference.. stock card, stock heatsink that nvidia and all board makers use.. so it isnt any diff than a stock reference nvidia card...... You want fancy and quiet you pay extra for it.. thats why reference cards are MSRP and the others are way above MSRP..

Your PNY card will be fine, they have been in business for as long as ive been building computers.. so at least 22 years

TRENDING THREADS