[40K] Cheap Thunderhawk Gunship

<donovan_borman@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1112113256.174344.221360@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31399&item=5179297893&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

> I'm sure someone here's interested!

As someone who has painted a FW Thunderhawk model for a client and as a
result spent substantial time holding the monster - this scratch-built
version is not bad. A couple of the side shots look very well proportioned
if a little flat (ie, balsa wood is like that). I didn't see the
scratch-built undercarriage so can't comment - it's quite detailed on the FW
model, but the topside of the scratch-built version looks very nice.

At the very least the balsa wood version will certainly be a lot lighter
than the FW model which threatened to break my wrist everytime I picked it
up!

<grin>

--
MJB