[40K] New Carnifex

"Robert Williams" <mail@rscc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:d46a6t$95o$1@news8.svr.pol.co.uk...
> http://img228.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img228&image=33ot.jpg
> http://img228.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img228&image=26yz.jpg
> http://img228.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img228&image=16wq.jpg

Not sure about some of the details (mainly the lobster claws and those other
spine-fist looking things) but the model composition on this new Carnifex is
*much* better than the current one.

--

-smithdoerr

smithdoerr wrote:
> "Robert Williams" <mail@rscc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>> http://img228.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img228&image=33ot.jpg
>> http://img228.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img228&image=26yz.jpg
>> http://img228.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img228&image=16wq.jpg
>
> Not sure about some of the details (mainly the lobster claws and
> those other spine-fist looking things) but the model composition on
> this new Carnifex is *much* better than the current one.

I know that my liking the previous Carnifex puts me in the minority here,
but I would be interested in getting some of those lobster claws for
converting up a Slaaneshi Daemon Prince. When these new models hit the
streets and people here start to pick them up, I'd like to put out a
standing offer to trade for one or two of those claws.

--
Ken Coble

That which does not kill us makes us stranger.
-Trevor Goodchild, _Aeon Flux_

As an aside the new Tyranid Battleforce (3 Warriors, 8 'Stealers, 8
Hormagaunts, 8 Termagents, 1 Carnifex) looks like a decent buy, once
supplemented by an extra Gaunt box or two of course. I might almost be
tempted to start a 'Nid army myself. Don't see any mention of Ripper
Swarms, but presumably you'll get 3 per battleforce as usual.

Philip Bowles