ah heck, Google's playing up again...

That's a nice model - and as a plastic kit we can no doubt expect
Carnie variants in future. Love some of the details (spore cysts, the
venom cannon's 'ammo feed' and brood chamber), but I don't know what
the thing on the tail is for - still, it can no doubt be chopped off.
After two generations of failures, it's good to see that GW's taking a
more successful direction with the Carnie - though as I predicted it
is very heavily-inspired by the FW Heirodules.

Philip Bowles

"Philip Bowles" <pbowles@aol.com> wrote in message
> venom cannon's 'ammo feed' and brood chamber), but I don't know what
> the thing on the tail is for - still, it can no doubt be chopped off.

You mean the spiky thing? Looking at the 3rd pic (the one facing head on)
you can see that the end of the tail is smooth, so I'm guessing there might
be different tails on the sprue.

Dan

In article <3cour2F6d1hipU1@individual.net>, Spack wrote:
> "Philip Bowles" <pbowles@aol.com> wrote in message
>> venom cannon's 'ammo feed' and brood chamber), but I don't know what
>> the thing on the tail is for - still, it can no doubt be chopped off.
>
> You mean the spiky thing? Looking at the 3rd pic (the one facing head on)
> you can see that the end of the tail is smooth, so I'm guessing there might
> be different tails on the sprue.

Different tail upgrades will be available for carnifexes, which I
assume will be represented on the sprues. One of the tails gives +D3
attacks at half strength (if there are enough opponents) or something
like that.

--
Joakim

On 21 Apr 2005 08:57:59 GMT, jockelinde <nouser@notmydomain.se> wrote:

>In article <3cour2F6d1hipU1@individual.net>, Spack wrote:
>> "Philip Bowles" <pbowles@aol.com> wrote in message
>>> venom cannon's 'ammo feed' and brood chamber), but I don't know what
>>> the thing on the tail is for - still, it can no doubt be chopped off.
>>
>> You mean the spiky thing? Looking at the 3rd pic (the one facing head on)
>> you can see that the end of the tail is smooth, so I'm guessing there might
>> be different tails on the sprue.
>
>Different tail upgrades will be available for carnifexes, which I
>assume will be represented on the sprues. One of the tails gives +D3
>attacks at half strength (if there are enough opponents) or something
>like that.

This is what I was thinking it was, something like those little blobs
you glue on the backs of gaunts to give them extra strength.
-Erik

On 4/21/05 4:57 AM, in article slrnd6eqon.tk.nouser@crux.id.gu.se,
"jockelinde" <nouser@notmydomain.se> wrote:

> In article <3cour2F6d1hipU1@individual.net>, Spack wrote:
>> "Philip Bowles" <pbowles@aol.com> wrote in message
>>> venom cannon's 'ammo feed' and brood chamber), but I don't know what
>>> the thing on the tail is for - still, it can no doubt be chopped off.
>>
>> You mean the spiky thing? Looking at the 3rd pic (the one facing head on)
>> you can see that the end of the tail is smooth, so I'm guessing there might
>> be different tails on the sprue.
>
> Different tail upgrades will be available

In alt.furry.conversions

janet
--
If I had my life to live over, I would do it all again, but this time I
would be nastier.

In article <BE8D9367.12B83%janetq@hotmail.com>, Janet Quick wrote:
> On 4/21/05 4:57 AM, in article slrnd6eqon.tk.nouser@crux.id.gu.se,
> "jockelinde" <nouser@notmydomain.se> wrote:
>
>> In article <3cour2F6d1hipU1@individual.net>, Spack wrote:
>>> "Philip Bowles" <pbowles@aol.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> You mean the spiky thing? Looking at the 3rd pic (the one facing head on)
>>> you can see that the end of the tail is smooth, so I'm guessing there might
>>> be different tails on the sprue.
>>
>> Different tail upgrades will be available
>
> In alt.furry.conversions

That sounds more like a Wood Elf thing.

--
Joakim

On 4/22/05 5:37 AM, in article slrnd6hhfi.5ae.nouser@crux.id.gu.se,
"jockelinde" <nouser@notmydomain.se> wrote:

> In article <BE8D9367.12B83%janetq@hotmail.com>, Janet Quick wrote:
>> On 4/21/05 4:57 AM, in article slrnd6eqon.tk.nouser@crux.id.gu.se,

>>> Different tail upgrades will be available
>>
>> In alt.furry.conversions
>
> That sounds more like a Wood Elf thing.

That would be alt.feathered.conversions

janet
--
Now somebody mention the old Empire fancy-dressed men