[40K]New marine parts

Well, I got one of the new battleforces today, and it has the updated
tactical/devastator sprues in it. This makes up slightly for the new
tactical and assault sets not being released in the UK for ages.

There are some nice new bits in it. As we know, on the accessory sprue you
get all the special weapons, but there is also two new heads (the half
bionic one, and a helmet head with a targeter). On the new sprue that goes
with the command squad and the devastators there is 3 new pairs of legs and
a load of embellishments.

Finally on the recut tactical sprue there is a new head and, and this will
please Hwang, a studded Mk.5 shoulder pad.

Rob

"Robert Williams" <mail@rscc.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> Finally on the recut tactical sprue there is a new head and, and this will
> please Hwang, a studded Mk.5 shoulder pad.

Stuff Hwang, that pleases me greatly for my Sallies Vets

Robert Williams wrote:
> Finally on the recut tactical sprue there is a new head and, and this will
> please Hwang, a studded Mk.5 shoulder pad.

Yay!

\-|-/
| A.K.D. F.E.M.C.

zombie

> Finally on the recut tactical sprue there is a new head and, and this
> will please Hwang, a studded Mk.5 shoulder pad.
>
> Rob

How many womble helmets are there on the new sprue?

In article <Xns962DEB1307E38zombie@203.59.27.131>, Zombie wrote:

>> Finally on the recut tactical sprue there is a new head and, and this
>> will please Hwang, a studded Mk.5 shoulder pad.
>>
>> Rob
>>

> How many womble helmets are there on the new sprue?

Difficult to tell.

http://www.inisfail.com/images/smsprue3.jpg

--
Joakim

"Zombie" <zombie_remove_@froggy.com.au> wrote in message

>> Finally on the recut tactical sprue there is a new head and, and this
>> will please Hwang, a studded Mk.5 shoulder pad.
>>
>> Rob
>>

> How many womble helmets are there on the new sprue?

There is one on each tactical sprue.

Rob

In article <slrnd50g4g.ond.nouser@crux.id.gu.se>, jockelinde,
nouser@notmydomain.se Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> In article <Xns962DEB1307E38zombie@203.59.27.131>, Zombie wrote:
> >
> >> Finally on the recut tactical sprue there is a new head and, and this
> >> will please Hwang, a studded Mk.5 shoulder pad.
> >>
> >> Rob
> >>

> > How many womble helmets are there on the new sprue?
>
> Difficult to tell.
>
> http://www.inisfail.com/images/smsprue3.jpg

Wow, only one scope, and no holstered pistols from the looks of that.
Looks as if other than than the new shoulder pad and the arm holding a
grenade, the old ones had a bit more variety of 'extras'.

Ah well...

Myrmidon

#1582. I think they call it Warhammer "40K" because that is how
much you are going to have to make per year in order to play.

- Eric Noland

# 1082. Pound for pound I can buy cocaine cheaper than
raise a Warhammer army

- Roy Cox

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/gwprice/

****

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

In article <MPG.1cba344a66d3072898a4f6@news-server.woh.rr.com>,
Myrmidon, ImNot@home.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> In article <slrnd50g4g.ond.nouser@crux.id.gu.se>, jockelinde,
> nouser@notmydomain.se Varfed out the following in Timo speak...

> > > How many womble helmets are there on the new sprue?
> >
> > Difficult to tell.
> >
> > http://www.inisfail.com/images/smsprue3.jpg
>
> Wow, only one scope, and no holstered pistols from the looks of that.
> Looks as if other than than the new shoulder pad and the arm holding a
> grenade, the old ones had a bit more variety of 'extras'.

My mistake - after looking at the other shots, there's definitely a good
mix of extras - including plastic melta and plasma guns. Sweet!

Myrmidon

#1582. I think they call it Warhammer "40K" because that is how
much you are going to have to make per year in order to play.

- Eric Noland

# 1082. Pound for pound I can buy cocaine cheaper than
raise a Warhammer army

- Roy Cox

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/gwprice/

****

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

zombie

>> How many womble helmets are there on the new sprue?
>
> There is one on each tactical sprue.
>
> Rob

So that will make it one womble helmet per 5 marnies

In article <Xns962FE7FF066C5zombie@203.59.27.131>, Zombie,
zombie_remove_@froggy.com.au Varfed out the following in Timo speak...

> >> How many womble helmets are there on the new sprue?
> >
> > There is one on each tactical sprue.
> >
> > Rob
> >

> So that will make it one womble helmet per 5 marnies

Yeah, they didn't change that part of the sprue.

Myr

#1582. I think they call it Warhammer "40K" because that is how

>>> How many womble helmets are there on the new sprue?
>>
>> There is one on each tactical sprue.
>>
>> Rob
>>

> So that will make it one womble helmet per 5 marnies

Yes.

Rob