[SOLVED] 430 watt power

Sep 12, 2020
Hi I am building a computer and I was wondering if the 430W 80+ Certified Power Supply is enough for my build below.

CPU: Core I5 9400F

MOBO: PRIME H310M-C/PS R2.0

RAM: T-FORCE VULCAN Z RED 8GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 Single Channel RAM *2

GPU: MSI GTX 1650 Super Gaming X

HDD: 1 TB Blue Western Digital

SSD: 250 GB M2

MOUSE AND KEYBOARD : Gaming RGB

Solution
Its 12+v and 35.8A
It's far from a good choice but I understand if price and availability are a problem at your location. At least it can provide enough power for your specs, if it works properly. I'd plan on getting rid of it when the warranty expires. If you experience system instability or shutdowns get rid of it right away and get something better. If the quality is bad it can slowly kill your other parts before their expected lifetime, even if it appears to be working ok. Next time, come here before you buy so we can make sure you get a reliable unit with the power you need for your system. If you are able to return it and upgrade to a higher quality brand it would be a good idea.
Hi I am building a computer and I was wondering if the 430W 80+ Certified Power Supply is enough for my build below.

CPU: Core I5 9400F

MOBO: PRIME H310M-C/PS R2.0

RAM: T-FORCE VULCAN Z RED 8GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 Single Channel RAM *2

GPU: MSI GTX 1650 Super Gaming X

HDD: 1 TB Blue Western Digital

SSD: 250 GB M2

MOUSE AND KEYBOARD : Gaming RGB
What's the brand and model of the power supply you want to use?

Its GP430A-EUD from green company in iran
I don't know anything about the quality of that model. I can tell you that a good quality model in that power range can easily run a system with the specs you outlined, but upgrading to more powerful components later on would be very limited. If the warranty on it is less than 3 years I would be suspicious of its quality. Also, look at the label if you can and see what the value is for the +12 volt. It should be at least 34A (amps). If it's less than 34A I'd get a more powerful unit of 500-550 watts.

Reactions: Meysam_dante
Sep 12, 2020
I don't know anything about the quality of that model. I can tell you that a good quality model in that power range can easily run a system with the specs you outlined, but upgrading to more powerful components later on would be very limited. If the warranty on it is less than 3 years I would be suspicious of its quality. Also, look at the label if you can and see what the value is for the +12 volt. It should be at least 34A (amps). If it's less than 34A I'd get a more powerful unit of 500-550 watts.
Its 12+v and 35.8A

Its 12+v and 35.8A
It's far from a good choice but I understand if price and availability are a problem at your location. At least it can provide enough power for your specs, if it works properly. I'd plan on getting rid of it when the warranty expires. If you experience system instability or shutdowns get rid of it right away and get something better. If the quality is bad it can slowly kill your other parts before their expected lifetime, even if it appears to be working ok. Next time, come here before you buy so we can make sure you get a reliable unit with the power you need for your system. If you are able to return it and upgrade to a higher quality brand it would be a good idea.

Reactions: Meysam_dante
Solution
Sep 12, 2020
Thank You very much for your time im gonna try to replace it with 530