Question 430W ENOUGH FOR RX 570 ?

I second this...That's looks like a dodgy PSU, and I didn't know Thermaltake also made such poor quality Generic units, LOL....Anyways, AVOID using this PSU at all costs. What's your budget, and where are you located ? Go for reputed brands like SEASONIC, Corsair, EVGA, Anetc, Cooler Master, FSP, and other similar brands.

Last edited:
May 7, 2019
I am writing from turkey because of exchange in my country psu prices are very hard to reach lol. But ı am currently using my psu with radeon hd 7750 and phenom ii x6 1055 t

May 7, 2019
That really is an awful PSU - you need to upgrade that to something better before you upgrade your Computer. Sadly, that is the only thing we can say. The PSU is old and crap AVOID

UPDATE - https://www.hardwaresecrets.com/thermaltake-purepower-430w-np-power-supply-review/

That's an original, the one you linked to I am sure is a Sticker on a cheap rubbish PSU -
The conslusion is by the Experts - its rubbish anyway
thanks ı guess ı have to accept my fate and try to buy better psu

What's your budget for the PSU, and in which currency you are going to make the payment ? Will you get the power supply from Turkey itself ? Go for reputed brands like SEASONIC, Corsair, EVGA, Anetc, Cooler Master, FSP, and other similar brands.

May 7, 2019
What's your budget for the PSU, and in which currency you are going to make the payment ? Will you get the power supply from Turkey itself ? Go for reputed brands like SEASONIC, Corsair, EVGA, Anetc, Cooler Master, FSP, and other similar brands.
My budget for psu max 50$ I know really hard to find a psu with these prices. I think i am going to buy used psu and going to buy from my country because of duty prices but Iam going with brands you guys recomended me thanks for everything.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS