4400b ring tones

Having used my 4400B now for a couple of weeks I can say that it just what I
need(ed) except for one thing: is there anywhere I can get a 'business-like'
ring tone? Has anyone found one that would be suitable for a business
environment? The included ring tones are really pretty awful, IMHO.

Thanks.

Michael

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 05:14:09 GMT, "gms238" <gms238@verizon.net> chose to
add this to the great equation of life, the universe, and everything:

>Having used my 4400B now for a couple of weeks I can say that it just what I
>need(ed) except for one thing: is there anywhere I can get a 'business-like'
>ring tone? Has anyone found one that would be suitable for a business
>environment? The included ring tones are really pretty awful, IMHO.

IMHO, Ringer 1 isn't so bad. It doesn't sound like a kid's phone, anyway.

But if you would like it and have the ability to put it into your phone
(Bitpim and a cable), email me and I'll send you a midi that sounds like a
real mechanical phone ringer. And it's LOUD, too.

http://home.att.net/~dwstreeter
"You better do something, you idiot, because in ten minutes you're going to
have two hundred tons of locomotive smashing through Central Station on its
way to Marshall Field's!" - the Chief