Question 45-49 temperature hdd while playing games

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 27, 2022
When i play some games (Cod Vanguard, Battlefield 2042, etc.) the temperature of my hdds reach to 46, then to 48 or 49 and probably reach 50 or more, the hdds i use are a seagate skyhawk and a wd black, both 6tb, and i have a air cooling in front of my case, i'm afraid it could happen to my hdds when they reach to 50, but i read the manual of these hdds and it say could reach to 55 or 60, and when i don't play nothing they just reach between 39-42, any suggestions? Also it's summer in my country and sorry for my bad english.

carocuore

Respectable
Jan 24, 2021
Yes as i see, also the logo of the fan is in front of the case

The logo isn't an indicator tho
open-grille.png

carocuore

Respectable
Jan 24, 2021
Ok, then i will check and call a technician if the side is wrong
You just have to remove 4 screws, turn it around and put the screws back in though.
Do it with the PC off and confidence and you're not going to break anything.

I mean this is a tech forum I'm supposed to encourage users to do things that don't require much expertise in the field and don't pose any danger, just like changing a tyre or the oil in your car. Reading articles and guides or even watching instructive videos is really useful when you're new to something like computers and can save you hundreds when it comes to troubleshooting your build.
How much a technician would charge for flipping a fan? I'd do it for free but others might totally rip off people, just like shady dishonest people in general (car mechanics, plumbers, electricians and so on).